Think about it.......

" To choose doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation." - Yann Martel in 'Life of Pi'

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Right match>>>

Day 1 into hubby hunt....... logged in to my ID and waitin, judgement day? Oh wait I have some hits. There are people interested..whew!.....what kind....hmmm.....not bad...

TING....thats the matrimony sites instant messsenger. Someone wants to chat up with me...how interesting. Will he be the 'one'?

..chattin....chattin.....
Q. Are u spiritual?
Me: Ah ...ahem....kind of...dont' follow any gods or particular religion and such
Q. What kind of rituals do u follow?
Me: (sheepishly) Rituals....none really. What do u follow?
Q. I meditate
Me: (relieved) Oh well. Thts nice. I have meditated in Yoga sessions.
Q. No this is different. Do u know there are two worlds?
Me: huh?
Q. Yes do u believe in OOBs
Me: (Have heard of Boobs...whats this!!). Erm.. I m not familiar with the term.
Q. Out of Body experiences, do u believe in the subconscious.
Me: Ah of course..wasn't familiar with that acronym. I have read Freud.
Q. Great u are very knowledgeable
Me: Uh, thanks.


Ok, I guess I will wait for day 2 now.....

No comments: