Think about it.......

" To choose doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation." - Yann Martel in 'Life of Pi'

Thursday, January 29, 2009

And I thought petrol strike was loco......

Things are going round and round, circles and more circles. It all started with a small thingie....me wanting to get married.....innocent aye I know not so small really........ but almost everyone do want to do it at some point of time. Well, so  I went in and gave an ad in the paper and things just went loco from there. True I got a good deal of decent, can be considered replies but to reach to them we (me n family) had to swim through some good hilarious loco poco expereinces. Like the one my sis-in-law told me, of a guy who is in the business of selling onions. He called her up and insisted on speaking to me. He was convinced that the only reason we weren't already married was that she wasn't letting us. Then there was this other guy who incidentally was married and sent me a long mail trying to convince me to become his second wife, my incentive..he would include me in his passport (oh I am so blessed!). Then there was this guy who kept sending "sidey" messages to my bhabi thinkin it was me until my bro called him up and gave him a earful (thats where earache starts). Haven't heard of him since.  
 
Speakin of matrimonial ads...... I don't understand the many responses of "innocent divorcee" that i have got. i mean whats that innocent about. Either u r a divorcee or u r not, why do u have to go ahead and feel guilty about it, shuldn't u be glad that the worst is over and now u r wiser.
but as I say "Before criticising someone walk a mile in their shoes......that way you will have walked a mile and you will have their shoes!! " ....hooh here i am tryin to get married and already discussing divorce. Ouch! Better get back to checkin the responses after all my Prince in shining steed, Knight on Royal armour or something like that is waitin just for me.

No comments: