Think about it.......

" To choose doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation." - Yann Martel in 'Life of Pi'

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

A Misnomer

I t was a misnomer to believe that I would rest. Indeed I am booked till the end of the year with things to do...whew! Its good to have a busy life, but now I m seriously thinkin of throwing everythin away and walkin off to the hills. That should be peaceful, no comp, no TV, no mobile, no newspaper....absolute hermit. Hmm on second thoughts i wouldn't mind the TV...afterall I barely see it, most of the time my parents are seeing a slew of senseless serials and so termed "reality shows" or its my bro constantly surfing thru......damn irritating. Ah well, has to be delegated for the next year!

No comments: